Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

PCC #145

Hi Everyone!

It's been pretty busy around here. Especially with my daughter being home. 

I bought a few IRIS photo storage boxes last week. I wanted them for my Project type cards. I can't believe I filled 2 boxes!


The clear ones hold the cards. They still need labeled. The rainbow one will hold embellishments by color. I have them in a tool drawer thing now and I rarely use anything in it. I'm hoping this new system will get me using more.

This week's PaperCrafters Corner challenge is just adorable. It reminded me of my daughter when she was little.


I chose to use the colors of the painting as inspiration for my card. 


I made it a birthday card to send to my sister-in-law. I used the Stippled Blossom set from Stampin Up and Clearsnap inks.

One other thing I started this week is a new afghan.


It's done according to the pattern but I want it longer so I'm adding another repeat. It's from Leisure Arts Afghans on the Double. Using 2 strands of yarn make it a quick afghan. :)

That's it for me this week. I need to fill up those rainbow boxes on this rainy Saturday. Have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card and can't believe you have one that whole afghan too!! You are so creative and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, JP. Can never go wrong with pretty flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!