Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

PCC #140 pencil caddy

Hi Everyone!

This is week #140 over at PaperCrafters Corner


Isn't this a fun inspiration? I love all the colors of umbrellas. 
I don't know about you but I love the adult coloring book trend. My problem was that I had my colored pencils in a few different containers. So using this week's inspiration I made myself a caddy from a cracker box and paper towel rolls. 



I cut the box into 2 sections, 4" from the bottom and 2" from the top. I used the leftover to make the dividers for the 2" section. I cut and squared up the paper towel roll and glued them into the 4" section. 
Since I wanted to use washi taped I glued white paper around the outside after I glued the two sections together. I also makes it a little stronger. 
The final step was to wrap the caddy with washi tape. 
Now all of the loose pencils have a home. :) There's even room to keep the sharpener!

Since today is only Tuesday you have plenty of time to join in this week's challenge. I hope to see your entry!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!