Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Super fast triple layer

Hi everyone!
Happy (i)NSD Weekend. 

I have been trying to get some scrapping done but I took a break to make a card for this week's PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday challenge #97.  
Yesterday was also my birthday. What better way to spend the day than by NSD SCRAPPING!
 
This week's inspiration is so colorful! I love it!
 
 
I just had to go with the rainbow, right?


The paper is from a pad of MAMBI Cards. I bought it for doing project life but this one was PERFECT for the challenge. I used Spellbinders ATC dies, matted the layers, added the banner and Happy Birthday and DONE! Super quick. Less than 10 minutes. My last triple layer card took longer just because of the measuring. I couldn't believe how fast this was. If you like the triple layer cards you might want to check out the Spellbinders ATC dies. 
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your rainbows and layered layout! A belated Happy Birthday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!