Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day PCC #101

Hi Everyone! Happy Memorial Day.
I hope you all had an enjoyable long weekend!

This week's 101st challenge at PaperCrafters Corner is patriotic themed in honor of Memorial Day. This week also has a red, white, and blue requirement.


Awesome inspiration, huh?
I remembered I had some Americana scraps in my stash so I created a set of pocket page cards.


I even pulled out my Family Treasures alphabet punches. :)
If you've been wanting the WRMK pinwheel punch board, you might want to play along this week. It's the special prize this week!

I have another projects to show you too. Does anyone remember The Beadery? They make beaded banners among other things. I made this banner a long time ago.


I have this hanging on my door all summer. When I went to put it up I found out that it was broken. I couldn't have Memorial Day without a flag so....I spent last night and this morning beading. It is now proudly hanging on my door.

Enjoy the day and always remember those that sacrificed their lives for us.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty patriotic cards and especially your beadery flag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!