Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

A little mixed media

Hi Everyone! 

It's time again for another Papercrafter's Corner Magazine Monday challenge
# 91
I love all the COLOR! 
For this challenge I was going to make a card but decided on a mixed media canvas instead.
I used Clearsnap Crafter's Inks, Stickles, Scrappy Cat and Target alphabet stamps, a butterfly pin, beads and a dream catcher that I made. I found the quote online and I think it fits great with the dream catcher.

Have a WONDERFUL week!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, I love the awesome colors, sentiment, and cool dream catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, I love the awesome colors, sentiment, and cool dream catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with all the fabulous mixed media.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!