Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

CraftySteals

Hi Everyone!

Time for the Third Thursday challenge at Crafty Steals. This time it's a sketch challenge:


I decided to actually cut a 6x6. Actually a couple. First I cut off a 4x6 piece to use for my pocket page album. :) I created my card with the left overs:

 

Products used are: Unity sentiment stamp, Colorbox ink, MME double sided paper, and a fiber from my stash. 
I liked it so much that I created another card with the same scraps from the other card. They were already out....why not use them now?


I used the same product minus the fiber. Thanks to the sketch these two cards came together quickly.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards. I love how you interpreted the sketch in each one. The papers are so pretty and the sentiments are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!