Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A couple challenges done...

Hi Everyone!

Unity Stamp Company has a monthly "Be Inspired" challenge. Here is this month's inspiration:
I chose the sketch to create my card:


This is my first time inking up this cute witch named Hazel Girl. I even used ink to color her in. The Colorbox crafters ink have so much ink in them that all I did was dip my brush into the pad and get to work.



I'm not sure if I'm outside the box or not but I used Unity's Grandma's Needlepoint designed by Susan for my gift cards/tags.


 To color them I used my daughter's Prismacolor pencils. I'm so glad she didn't take them to school. These stamps are adorable and little....perfect for these 3" cards.

I'll be back on Friday for FWF and Papercrafter's Corner's Challenge.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by!