Followers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

PCC #54

Hi everyone!
I wasn't sure I was going to get to play in the Papercrafter's Corner challenge this week. My other sister (from Florida) came into town for a couple months. She's waiting for her newest granddaughter to arrive. So, it's been a busy week catching up. I found myself with some time this morning and set to work. 

Here is this week's inspiration:
I have been looking at this color combo since I bought a couple baskets for Easter.
I was excited when I saw this week's inspiration and it had those colors!
I used cardstock scraps with Inkadinkado and Unity stamps. It needed something so out came a little bling.
While my sister is here I'm going to try to get her to play along too. She doesn't have a blog so she'll be posting here too :)
So....get out your supplies and join me in the challenge
So far mine is the only one!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the flourish design and the bling! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!