Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Stamped wrapping paper

I usually don't make my own wrapping paper but I decided to give it a try. Especially since Ranger is having a challenge.

I don't have many Ranger products besides Stickles but I like how this turned out. My daughter liked it too. I'm glad because it's for her ;) 
All I did was takes a sheet of copy paper and misted it with Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl. Once it dried I stamped the Unity snowflake stamps using Broken China distressed ink and a silver Dabber. The ribbon, beads, and snowflakes are from my Christmas stash. I even added some silver Stickles to the snowflakes. 
I might have to try another gift wrap project with the peeled paint ink and gold Stickles, Dabber, and Mist.  I sometimes make mini trees so I have lots of gold ornaments to add too.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out gorgeous! It is so pretty that you almost don't want to open it...almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Broken China and Perfect Pearls! Beautiful wrapping and I love the embellished ribbon and dangling snowflakes. Such a lovely gift for a special girl :)

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!