Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Challenge

Sue's Cricut and Crafts posted the November challenge. The last one for 2012.  This month is challenge is RIBBON.
"Use ribbon in any/all creative ways you can think of for your Christmas cards!"
You have until midnight CST Nov. 20th to link your cards. This one will be fun as I have lots of ribbon.

Since I was the only entry last month I won. Sue sent me a really cute Stampin' Up stamp set and some Stickles.
All the stamps are small and perfect for gift tags.
These are just a few of them. The set has 24 stamps and I made 3 of each. 
Thanks to Sue's challenges I have plenty of cards and gift tags. :)

I hope you find time to play along this month. Here's the link again: Sue's Cricut and Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!