Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Challenges :)

I have been having so much fun doing challenges lately. It doesn't even matter if I win or not....although winning is always fun ;)


This card is for the Die Cuts With a View sketch challenge. I have 2 Christmas stacks and found this striped paper in one of them. Not all the paper in the stacks is just for Christmas.

Next up is for Chick Challenge with Ippity sketch and My Minds Eye monochromatic challenge.
I recently bought a package of doilies and they worked out great for this sketch. 

CARD 1
Paper: DCWV
Flower: Michael's dollar bin
Stamp: Ippity Just wanted to Say
embroidery floss
CARD 2
Paper: MME Stella & Rose
Brads: Making Memories
Stamp: Ippity itty bitty
 embroidery floss

The $4.44 sale is still on at Unity. It's also where you can pick up some Ippity. It would be great if you would choose Maria Levine as your Ippity chick :)

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty! I love your CC sketch card. That sentimetn is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!