Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

FWF & a little mixed media


Happy Friday!!
I finally decided to try making a mixed media project. I had some 5x7 pieces of chipboard and decided to use them. Of course, I poured out too much decoupage glue and had to make two. 
 On this one I used the Christy Tomlinson stamps and scrap paper. I also found an old star stamp roller. 
On this one I used a few Ippity stamps along with the Christy Tomlinson stamps, scrap paper, and a Heidi Grace rub-on..
These were fun to make. And I still have 5 more pieces of the chipboard....

Unity stamps: Christy Tomlinson SHE Leaped, Reversed Punchinella, Distressed Quilt
Ippity stamps: Time for Friends & Wine, Music of my Heart, and Bloom & Simplify

**the Bloom & Simplify is on loan to me from my sister. Thanks Pam!**

Have a  
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


16 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS!! Love your mixed media art pieces!! Great colours and love the stamps you used. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your canvases! These both turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These canvases are stunning. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mixed media. Love the CT images. Gorgeous job!
    :O)
    Jessica
    Happy FWF Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! I still have to get up the nerve to dive into the mixed media stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I love both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab little projects on the chipboard! You rocked em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous creations! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what sweet angel and happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so nice! I just love mixed media and what a fine job you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are AWESOME mixed media pieces, the colors and stamps you used are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice mixed media, I love those CT stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the mixed media! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these stamps. NIce project. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! GORGEOUS work!!! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!