Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

One sheet...

I found a sheet of Making Memories snowflake flocked vellum from the Fa La La collection in my stash. I had been "saving" it. I put it to good use re-doing a Christmas layout, making 2 cards, and an ATC. There's still some left over that I'll use for a recipe page for snowball cookies (Russian Teacakes). In addition to the paper I used Thickers velvet letters, Adornments fibers, and a Making Memories snowflake with crystal brad.

I know I said I wasn't going to buy any mre paper till I used up more of my stash but....I couldn't resist. Tuesday Morning had the 9,000 piece kit that was on QVC for $48+ for only $14.99! Look at all this! There's albums, paper, frames, a LOVE banner, magnet sheet, brads, ribbon, adhesive squares, sticker & chipboard alphas, and more....all sorts of goodies. At $14.99 I couldn't even get the chipboard stuff. Wish me luck using it all :) *photo from QVC

There's a snow storm that started today and will last through tomorrow. Since I don't like the snow, especially driving in it, I'll be spending the weekend scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!